Flagger In-Car Alert
Racing Flags/Driver Messaging
- Caution/Waving Caution
- Double Yellow
- Emergency Vehicle
- Black Flag Warning/Black Flag Pit In
- Safety Car/Virtual Safety Car
- Custom Flags
- Direct Driver Messaging
- Battery lasts up to 8hrs on a single charge. Battery extender or vehicle power available.
- Touchscreen easily allows you to enter your car/group number.
- Instant notification of local, global and individual flags.
- Connected track control can see where you are if an incident occurs.
- Portable the Flagger is completely portable and can easily be used on any vehicle.
- Powerful GPS, Accelerometers, radio transceiver, incident data logging and much more.
- Long Range Communication drivers, teams and safety crews get notifcations instantly.
Corner Worker Flags
- Waving Caution
- Local White
- Battery lasts over 24hrs on a single charge. Optional power extender pack.
- Flexible handheld or mountable for quick access, press the button and get results.
- Instant notification for all drivers approaching your corner.
- Connected track control sees exactly what the corner workers are doing at all times.
- Portable the Flagger system is completely portable and can easily be used at almost any track.
- Remote Control Unmanned corner stations can be controlled remotely
Full Track Control
- Full Course Flags
- Independent Control of Local Flags
- Incident Management
- Racing Log with Notes
- Individual Driver and Group Flags
- Events and Session Control
- Assignable Flags
- Custom Track Tools
- Full User and Access Control
- Multi-level security / access control
- Multiple user access
- Does NOT require WiFi/Internet access
- Browser Based application, always up to date.
- Secure independent hardware that is only connected if you choose.
- Dedicated hardware robust and simple Linux based auto-run solution.
- Observation track can be monitored independently and remotely.
- Portable Race Control server is completely portable and can easily be used at almost any track.
- Got Backup? Full track control with a single handheld FlagStation in case of power outage
- Racer Centric built by racers for racers.
- Long Range Communication
- Race Control Sees Everything
- FlagStations Communicate with Local In-Car Flaggers and each other
- In-Car Flaggers Receive All Global Flags
- In-Car Flaggers Receive All Local Flags, but only turn on when needed
- In-Car Flaggers Send Information back into the network when needed
- Robust - self healing network that creates multiple pathways of connection
- Proprietary Network - secure connections to all devices on the network
- GPS - advanced GPS algorithms and detection strategies
- Accelerometers - incident detection and impact logging
- Offline - works without internet connection
- Patented Technologies
Why do I need Flagger?
- Full Track Control
- Safer Track Conditions
- Improved Driver Awareness
- Incident Monitoring *coming soon
- Event Logging
- Direct Driver Messaging
What does Flagger do?
- Flagger enables race directors to see the full track conditions at a glance and control the event with ease.
- Corner workers get more control, allowing your most valuable resource to be better utilized.
- Drivers get immediate local flags, corner by corner, and global flags as well as individual flags and direct messages.
- Automatic incident reporting for quicker response times. *coming soon
- Portability, the Flagger system is completely portable and can easily be used at almost any track.
Who Uses Flagger?
Sanctioning Bodies/Race Series
- American Endurance Racing
- NASA Mid Atlantic
Private Race Tracks and Clubs
- Virginia International Raceway
- Summit Motorsports Park
- Atlanta Motorsports Park